• Polytvin is a non-woven melt blown multi layer type filter cartridge.
• Featuring a graded density matrix of all polypropylene fiber.
• No media migration.
• Thermally bonded without the use of surfactants, binders & adhesives.
• Long life span process & superior pre filtration.
• Chemical Industry: Paint, ink, magnetic paint, oil resin, solvent, enzyme, plating chemicals, adhesive, resin, photographic chemical, metal working.
• Food and Beverage: Potable water, soft drink, brewery, sugar liquid, industry edible oils.
• General process industry: PDP, chemical liquid, water for print- circulation- board, prefiltration for RO, slurry UF, pure water, safety filter or ion exchange machine.
Materials Of Construction
• Filtration media : Graded density spun polypropylene.
• Inner core & Out Cage : Polypropylene, reinforced Polypropylene by Talc.
• 0-ring/Gasket : Silicone, EPDM, Viton, TEF & Foamed polyethylene.
• Effective filtration area: 0.05 m2 per 10 inch.
• Max. differential pressure: 2.1 bar at 6oC.
4.2 bar at 30C.
• Max. operating temperature: PP core 176oF/ 80°C.
• Length (inch)
: 5, 10, 20, 30, 40.
• Outer Diameter(mm)